I was very busy on the weekend. However, it was enhanced. Moreover, I met a lot of people, and I had some first experience . It leads to my growth.
I participated from 10:00 to about 17:00in the program of the school on Saturday. The program is we become a woman who can do. Then, I made friends with about 15 people. We were becoming good friend each other though we met for the first time. It is because of we cooperat in the team, and speak the idea and tell each opinion.
Moreover, I went to work part-time at 17:30. Then, I met a gentle guest. I heard guest's family's story though was for a little while. I had smiling face.
I went to see the movie with my family in the morning on Sunday. It started 9:30 and the movie is a Christmas carol. The movie was 3D, and I had excited to the first spectacle. Moreover, I think that there was power than a usual screen. After that, it had lunch in the family, and I went to the car driving school which I go to now. I and my driving school's teacher spoke about story in daily life. Of course, I was taught the method of driving. It was necessary to remember the road for myself and to drive. It made it to good though it was strained.
After that, I went to the regular meeting of the volunteer circle. There were about 100 people there. I had talking with the person. Moreover, the regular meeting had opportunity to listen to the story that is the president of the company named Rescue. I thought that it became study very much, and I led to my growth.
After that, it came home at once, and it went to the restaurant near my house to eat dinner with my family. Mother was a birthday in three days ago. Therefore, to eat dinner the congratulation. Sunday was an important day that was able to be spent with my family. I went to the movie after a long time with my family, and I went to eat meal with them, becouse my father is work away from home now. Therefore, it is always difficult. So, the day was happy time very much.
My weekend schedule was very very hard and busy- it from the morning to the night during a day like this. However it not made me tired but made me be happy and become person who can do. It was enjoy my weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment