Do you like Christmas and New Year? I love Christmas and New Year, because I can get present. Of course, not only I want present. In that time, I can eat delicious meal and meet many people. That's way I'm looking forward to come Christmas and New Year in Winter holiday.
I have winter holiday plans. My first plan is I'll go to Minatomirai in Yokohama with my precious person. We'll see illumination and I want to go shopping or eat dinner then.
Second my plan is I'll hold Christmas party with my family and my relative in my grandparents house. There is a big Christmas tree in living room. It's beautiful and wonderful. Then we give and take each Christmas present and eat many cakes and delicious dinner near the Christmas tree. It's gorgeous!
Next plan is I'll clean the whole house at the end of the year together my family. My house have many baggage, so to clean is terrible. However, my house become clean so we'll be happy. Moreover to clean the whole house is ready for welcome to New Year.
Last plan is, I spend in New Year with my family and relative. New Year make my heart become new feelings and highly motivation, so I want to charange new things. For example, I go trip by myself.
That's way my winter holiday plan is good event. Something else, I have part time job almost everyday. Maybe my winter holiday is busy, but I want to do hard and enjoy my plan!! Let's enjoy winter holiday, specially Christmas and New Year! Have a nice winter holiday♪
You are going to be meeting so many people over the holidays! Have a great time and challenge yourself in the new year!
ReplyDelete