Monday, May 10, 2010

Blog four

Task
・dinner reservation
give information : name, day, time, number, phone number, smoking or not smoking, special things, allergic
get information : special menu, dinner course, open&close time, place, service

I want to enjoy eating with my dog , so can I take my pet?
Can you tell me about your restaurant has all nonsmorking section?
I want to celebrate my mother's birthday, so can I ask you surprise cake present?
Can you check my dinner course?
I am allergic to egg, so can you avoid it ?


・hotel reservation
give information : name, check in&out date, number, child, room, phone number, adress
get information : place, room service, restaurant, check in&out time, hot spring

Can you tell me check in time this hotel?
I want to stay here with all my relations ,so can we use a group reduction?
Can we use the charterd bath in tommorow morning?
Can you help me please, because I have large luggage.
Can you change this nightclothes to one more small size?


Question
1.I learned "Making Calls", listened to CD while confirming the script, we answered some questions yes or no , and I made some sentence and question of the telephone expressions with my partner.

2. Yes, I did. Because I could remenber a time when I called someone and then how was the situation. Moreover, I could make question of the telephone expressions with my partner hard.

3. It was difficult for me to complate some sentence that's when I called some situation. Moreover, I couldn't adapt "Can I ~" or "Can you ~" well.

4.First, I learned mean "lose track of the canversation" , "sound rude" and "speak up". In addition, I understood there are many telephone expressions and how to make it.

1 comment: